VW Lupo 1.0e - great first car! Only 40K, year's MOT, FSH etc

flaminape

I am selling my Lupo as I need to get a bigger car with more seats.

It's in excellent condition and build quality is very solid as you'd expect from Volkwagen. Comes with full service history from new with 40K miles on the clock. The car had a full service and MOT on 9th December so will come with a full year's MOT. It's very economical and costs about £35 to fill up. It's taxed until the end of January 2012 and costs £115 per year.

The Lupo also has driver and passenger airbags, PAS, VW fitted radio, cassette and CD player, Owner's Manual wallet, inertia rear seatbelts and two sets of keys.

It's a great car and is very easy to drive for a learner or for someone who's just passed their test - Group 2 insurance so very cheap to run.

£2,150 ono (would also consider swapping the Lupo for a larger 5 door car with less than 60K on the clock)

Just let me know if you need any more information or you want to come and view it - or drive it.

I have this on Ebay where there are photos: http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_500wt_1413

***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD***

Edited by flaminape