Lupo Gti Custom Stainless system (Top quality) £250

Fizo

For sale i have a custom stainless system (2" centre bore).. It was originally designed for a sport with an oval tip; after getting the Gti the system was taken back to get a twin tip welded into place.. I have the original oval tip still so this can be included in the sale if a sport owner wanted the system. I doubt the twin tip would fit into the sport rear bumper without catching as it fills the Gti recess nicely. I ran the system with an Ashely Manifold & 200cell sports cat on both the sport & the Gti and the system sounds awesome.. A nice 'rally spec' note mid/top end. The system cost £380 when it was first made up; since then i have spent a further £100 on the twin tip and the welding. So it owes me £480, obviously im not expecting to get anywhere near that back though.

Here are some pictures...

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

£250

Edited by Fizo

No i wont take £175.. Yes the system fits a sport but with the new twin tailpipe you may need to modify your exhaust recess slightly to make it fit.. I will include the oval tip too which i used when i had a sport.. So you could get that welded on for a few £££.. You asked for pictures, there a some in the initial post? Or did you mean when it was fitted to a car?

Paul

Hi mate, the manifold isnt included in this sale just the cat back system. As i mentioned in my thread i ran it with a 4-1 manifold and sports cat, this gave a decent power increase but the system is designed to fit onto the standard car... So in a nut shell the performance manifold is not necessary.. If you decide in the future you want to get a manifold for increased performance it will still be a straight fit.

Hope that helps, Paul

Edited by Fizo