GT4 'ring times

one litre wonder ;)

right what we want is a pic of about no more than 800*800 or the page will take a week and a day to load ,

THE CAR - must be a STANDARD Lupo Gti with sports medium tyres and ALL driving aids turned off

heres my entry , with a time Mr Clarkson would be pround of LOL! i spun it on the caroselle ( miss timed it and cliped the kerb )

DSCN5241.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(snoopstah)
nurby1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Damn you! That just takes the piss ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> .300 seconds over 24km sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Right.....off to try again!

And I thought I had too much spare time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm only jealous really, left my ps2 in the uk hence theres little point me buying it.

Sorry to throw in a random question here, but why has the GTi not got 123bhp? I see it's got the correct figure at the top by why does it say 114 in the middle of the screen?

I can do better. I out braked myself on the last corner biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Till tomorrow Snoop wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

book weight is 967kg on sport so gti must be havier than that! the reason behind bhp beingg wrong is bhp goes down if u dont change oli for a while i think

QUOTE(Bikerz)
i still cant do it on the licence test with merc without touching grass!

you've got loads of time, just try to go slowly and get a lap time in first, that's a sub 8min car so you can brake hugely and be super cautious and still get it under the almost 10min limit for bronze. Just watch the lights of the circuit car for when he brakes and just brakes and lift off a bit on the high speed stuff so you've no danger of sliding wide. I kept overtaking the pace car, he's far to slow through some of the tighter sections, you can run side by side but as soon as you get infront it fails you.

9min 16.414sec 9min16sec.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Oh...and it occured to me why the power might be low....the Nurburgring is quite high up...looks like the game engine takes into account altitude when calculating the car power...impressive biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol!

i went on earlier but could i hell concentrate, kept on coming off and then just starting the lap again. i managed 7.56 in my modified gti last night, and managed a best time of 7.59 tonight, i know i can beat that time but i dont think its gonna happen tonight...