Nicest 1.0L lupo - With Pictures!

sharpercarper

Do you meen the nicest one they've seen, or their own one?

Because if its the nicest in general, i'd say 12yan's flash red 1.0e (im sure someone will post up a pic)

Edited by MikeW

either! just want to see how nice you can get a 1.0L lupo!

Can get 1.4's nicer, its the extra 0.3 of litres help with appearance. The rugged sharp angles of the 4 add for drama and characteristics of the 4. The 0 on the 1.0 is calm and adds smooth soft lines which isn't good for 'how nice you can get it'

Thanks Silver! Thats the one i meant :shades:

Mines not the nicest on here by far!!! But i still think its fairly nice, heres how i made it look...on a budget!

P201011_1535_01.jpg

Edited by MikeW

Thanks Silver! Thats the one i meant :shades:

Mines not the nicest on here by far!!! But i still think its fairly nice, heres how i made it look...on a budget!

P201011_1535_01.jpg

like that alot! mind me asking how much you paid for the car? then how much youve spent on it to get it to that stage? very nice

like that alot! mind me asking how much you paid for the car? then how much youve spent on it to get it to that stage? very nice

Cheers mate. Car was £1800 standard last year with 60K sommin miles. Coilovers were £200 (JOM Blueline), roof resprayed and bumper smoothed all came to £450, Interior red dash trim...however much halfrauds rattle cans are, Lenso alloys approx £400 and tyres approx £150 (if i remember correctly), panel filters £70, de wipered rear £2, de bump strip £0. (big regret as someone at somepoint had sprayed the door wtihout taking them off...big line :glare: )

Still loads to do though, like paintwok, spacers, interior work and general repairs. It all adds up but its nice to see it gradually improve step by step. Nothing beats that :) Worth it all i think!

I can understand why people like it, it is stunning but, stance is what finishes a car for me.

Glad you've said this, as for a long time i thought i was on my own!

Each to their own, but I like tuck. I like stance too, but I like tuck more.

Sharper', as has been already said; look through all the Lupos, but just ignore the GTI and Sport as other than these the range is identical apart ffrom badging.

Nice, there is also a really nice one which I THINK belonged to someone who now has the black gti on 16" red bbs... not 100% though if i got the right person. Anyhow it was a dark blue one with colour coded bbs centres, think there was only one pic of it though. It was a 1.0 too if i remember correctly?

Edited by MikeW

i hate this whole poke v tuck thing, i jusdge a car on its own merits, not wether the wheels poke or the wheels tuck or not, wheel choice is just as important, as is ride height and the combination, poking gash wheels and ****e ride height is every bit as gash as getting the ride height spot on and having nice wheels that tuck/poke too much

an example of ****e poke

3819627522_752bbfa2d1.jpg

bring that wheel in an inch or so and you can bring the ride height down and itd look a million times better

theres far more people rollin on shoddily poked wheels than any other combo in my eyes