My Baby!

isaachunt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with putting the Vw badge back on the back dude, if your so proud of it being a VW, which i think you are with your "dub" advertising that, then why debadge it, i went down that route when i first got my polo, then realised i loved the VW badges!! other than that, looks shweeet!!

Edited by Fountain

Cars need two things and two things only to look better in most cases.

Drop

Wheels

I realise you have different tastes but i don't like all this sticker bombing s**t. why put stickers on what was said to be good paint?

and for those who will respond with "it's his car he's doing what he likes"...you could enjoy dressing like a woman, but chances are you don't tell your mates about it.

Haters gonna hate! Say what you want, it's not your car, not your problem! If you don't like it, then don't moan :)

If you don't want comments don't post pics ???

He says comments welcome. So I guess that means if you want to comment do so? Or does it mean only comment if ya gonna tell me it looks amazing?

I sticker bombed parts and even my whole boot at one point (gone now) but if you know its not to everyones taste y get annoyed and act childish when people comment?

I don't understand to be honest

Ahh, haters, gotta love 'em, they're so entertaining!

Ahh scene kids, gotta love 'em, they're so entertaining

in the future you will look back on this and think, 'what the hell was i thinking' and how right everyone is for telling you the stickers look pants!

every readers ride started on a fox just goes the same way....down the toilet!! one day someone will get it right.

nice base car though, please get it back on track!

Aw c'mon he's only young bless. And i don't really think he's the one acting childish tbh. But yeah don't get why you'd want to debadge a dub lol

• 3 weeks later...

Could be worse. But you're gonna get people that don't like it "haters" and you know full well that you get this kind of attention, my advice/comment? Don't be so defensive, you're getting mad cos theyre stating their dislike for your mods, but you're also directly arguing with them telling them they are wrong, making them mad. Aslong as your not trying to be one of those people who try to be different for the sake of being different... a "contrarian" cos thats just pathetic

You know what..... Putting stickers all over yer car, it's removable!

I suppose it's the trend or the "scene" thing. True. But so is more or less everything. Remember that time you thought Veilside bodykits were cool? They're alot harder to remove to go back standard...

That bein said, I love the interior sticker filling (I refuse to say "stickerbombing"), the window ones etc are a bit "Done"..

All in all thought bud, if I had that car when I was 16 or 17.. F uck I'd be chuffed. It's clean n solid wee car, ESPECIALLY for a first car. Not many people can say they've had that!

Still........ Get some coilovers. Plead ignorance to the insurance company.

Coilovers set low + 20mm spacers + steelys.

That'd be goooood!

But as said, horses and courses!!

we shall see mate, i'll probably be selling it at the end of the year...ive got 4 more cars to spend my money on...and im an old shool kinda lad, and this is far too new for me, i only got it for the cheap insurance :( cheers for some positive comments :D