CLUB LUPO UD2012 STANDS

CasperGTI

Well here a link to my car, I'm into keeping it clean and simple. Will soon be on Coilovers and G60's. Engine bay is have powder coating done to mounts rocker cover and of bits and bobs. Interior wise it would a standard as it came out the factory just cleaner, or possibility of some new fabric :) Also paint work is getting corrected!

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=82593

Joe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope it's not to late but I'll see what photos I've got will be old ones but u will get some kind of idea, ( p.s no bass wall in my lupo anymore ) : )

Hope it's not to late but I'll see what photos I've got will be old ones but u will get some kind of idea, ( p.s no bass wall in my lupo anymore ) : )

Yes Binns sending my air tank to be mirror polished today, getting new headlights from vw at the weekend and the inside looks brand new with a nice little fi 10" sub it's looking smart mate can't wait to have the wheels on , sole the ronal turbos last nyt : ) but I'll show you pics later , but it is still in progress hope u all like it

Yes Binns sending my air tank to be mirror polished today, getting new headlights from vw at the weekend and the inside looks brand new with a nice little fi 10" sub it's looking smart mate can't wait to have the wheels on , sole the ronal turbos last nyt : ) but I'll show you pics later , but it is still in progress hope u all like it

bhgcnt.jpg

qx8dnl.jpg

2l89fk2.jpg

2vd0bxv.jpg

23i6k5k.jpg

2roktgg.jpg

23kx3ia.jpg

wheel on =)

oarjox.jpg

rears =)

as you can see the lupo is still being put back together, but should be done very soon , just waiting for my new headlights , should be picking my tank you on friday from the polishers =D and build the wheels =)

This is a must :)

cheers binns =)

Looks awesome! Richs old wheels??

yeh there richs old wheels there my friends, but im buying the lips off them and my centres which im getting tomorrow look the same =) so........

im a big fan of that wee jazz blue whip......

really makes me miss my jazz blue on now :( is that the air fully down in the 7th pic of the front wheel??

yeh thats the air all out =( but i dont know if its catching on the arch still , but i do want that lip to be touching the arch,,

richs wheels and boot system! rich did well out of you :lol:

yups =) i will say not bad for a 10" @ only 900wrms =)

i still need to put more pictures up of interior and that :)

Cute little Lupo on teddies I can vouch for that :P - snow foam session round mine Monday Tash?

Edited by Emz

Smilaa your lupo is gonna look awesome!!

I'm withdrawing my entry for club stand spot, sorry guys!!

cheers emz =) just had my tank back =) so happy with how its turned out =) but im guessing you have seen my pictures on FB ,

just been spending money on a upper strut brace , and stainless 4-2-1 =) , all out of money now , anyone wanna buy some 18" DC subs =D