Alex's Arosa Fr.... 2015 Updates...

Dj Xaler

Looking very nice mate, I was very surprised to see this FR Arosa.

I'm getting an arosa next week and want to know, where did you get the red grill (mask) from?

The GTI speaker covers look great

Looking very nice mate, I was very surprised to see this FR Arosa.

I'm getting an arosa next week and want to know, where did you get the red grill (mask) from?

The GTI speaker covers look great

Thanks very much.

I have made the red grill. I took the standars Arosa grill and the VW red GTi bumper, after I've cut the bumper and fit it on the grille..

• 2 months later...

I reckon you might need some arch work done so they don't rub....depends how low you are. I've just put some 20mm spacers on the rear wheels on my GTI, which makes the wheels 6.5j et 23, and they catch the arches on big bumps. That's with the wider arches on a GTI too.

Car looks good by the way! :thumbsup:

Mate what's with the FR? I can't find anything that even mentions there was a FR version of the Arosa released in any country...

Hi, the FR version was a version that was produced only in Italy. And it's very rare...

Here are some article:

Wikipedia

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEAT_Arosa

Another site

http://www.newstreet.it/magazine/seat-arosa-sport-fr/

Yes, the look it's the same. The fr have the double color and some chrome in the exterior and the leather seats in the interior

It's all about the bling ;)

• 1 month later...

dude, there is NO arosa FR and those links you put up prove it. The Fr badge would also not be in the place yours is (judging from Ibiza's and Leon's)

there are lots of post 2003 arosa's that come with chrome grill etc.

Sorry to disappoint you bud, the only special edition Arosa was the "Racer" edition, and it was never for sale

having said that it is a very nice arosa you have here, black is the best :thumbsup: