Alex's Arosa Fr.... 2015 Updates...

Dj Xaler

Very tidy :) i agree about the silver parts on the bumper, not to my taste, but it certainly makes it stand out against other arosa's :) nice touch with the filler cap, you'll have to polish some other bits to match ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, after some mouth i've somemething of new.

I have buy the complete gas bonnet of a Lupo, but I've no idea of what I can fix the gas bonnet on my car. Someone know something? Thanks

Edited by Dj Xaler

Oh, Thank you very much.. I'm start to became mad... :shifty:

As Said I have got you some pictures from my lupo on how the bonnet strut is held on. (sorry for the dirt :paperbag: )

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

I hope that helps you out mate, if you want anything else just let me know!!

Joe

Thanks very much Joe!!! :innocent: I had a really great need .. you're a good friend... :thumbup: So tomorrow I can go with security to get the support that is attached to the car because mine is this ......

imagecpg.jpg

And not very good ....

• 2 weeks later...

I have two questions,

I wanted to mount the wind deflector front of my car. you say?

I wanted to change their seat belts, I have white leather interior, what do you recommend? I had thought of the red belts of the Lupo GTI or light gray. What do you say?

Thaks guys! :thumbup:

Guys ....

I have a doubt ... Should I mount the trim ... If all goes well I should just turn down a finger around lperché gave go from -1.5 to -3 cm .... Except that .... Now with winter tires do not have problems because they are 14 ", inside the wheel arches and give me no problems in turning ...

But with the summer? Firstly, I am 15 ", and then have the spacer built into it ... It's not that then I should be hitting the body? Remember how out front? Looked like an SUV ...

I did not want to do a job like removing pieces omplicato too .... I just want it lower than a finger ... Before when I had not even touched the steering wheel turned all ... But if I mount the trim?

The idea that popped is remove all the spacers, but in doing so I have to completely re-paint all circles because it breaks down the paint and I have to replace all the screws holding the 2 pieces of wheels ...

It was a job I had in mind to do, but not this time ... At best, the next season or even more in the ...

What do you say? how should I act?

This is to what protrude with the spacers

cimg4010e.jpg

cimg4016zj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...