Consider this?

Lupo-Joe

I was just thinking what Mister Sloans just said :/

And FYI, I'm/we're not being cheeky. Just concerned and also eager to have something pretty :) Let's not question each others credibility, I was one of a few founders of a certain mmorpg community a few years ago, with numbers that topple this domain. I was at high school at the time.

Anyway, instead of throwing numbers around, that's a tad off topic, please please please can we stay on the whole "We need a logo" thang...!

And just to emphasise, this IS NOT PERSONAL. Ta. x

Where did you get them prices from lol? These forums cost around $150 for full licence and cost around £5 a month to host mate.

I'm not going to entertain an argument, but suffice to say you can't host (in the UK) a forum with this level of activity on £5 a month. We've already exceeded two previous hosting accounts limitations, and were kicked off the other due to using more than our fair share of a hosted account. We're now Cloud/VM based.

So, you'll have to excuse me when I get critisism for something that costs me alot of my own personal time, money and effort for what is, franky, a thankless task.

A thankless task? If no one cared, would we be bothering about this right now? :S We care, we want it to grow just as much...

I hear all to much outside, people saying "Yeah I went on CL but it looked w@nk.. didn't even have a logo/header". :/

If I didn't care, would I be persuing this so much? Or do you think this is just because I'm bored or something?

We have outgrown various hosting sites in recent years due to the amount of bandwidth the forum uses on a regular basis, hence why it now costs £500 per year to host.

I've got to say, some of you are sounding like ungrateful children with your posts in this thread - which I am now going to lock.

As & when the admins & the moderators have the time to sort out a new skin / new logo, we will. Until then, you're just going to have to put up with what we have at the moment.

Deal with it.