2002 Red Lupo GTI for sale covered 70k miles

N!cK!*

Make: VW

Model: Lupo GTI

MOT: Nov 2012

TAX: Dec 2011

Very nice little lupo, my second one! Runs perfectly, just had MOT and service done this morning. 70,000 miles on the clock, will go up a bit as im using it still. Good condition all round, looks fantastic when polished! Will be sad to see it go as I love it, only selling as commute for work is now over 50 miles a day so Im after a Golf GT TDI and also Im in the process of buying my first property. Only modification is the aftermarket stereo, double din pioneer headunit with ipod and bluetooth connectivity, front Infinity comps, Vibe 10'' sub in boot (if wanted).

Car needs to be seen to be appreciated, photos dont do it justice, it is a very nice example of the Lupo GTI, obviously looked after well by previous owners, myself and previous owner JamesGTI were active Clube Lupo forum users and enthusiasts so hopefully that shows it has been in good hands!

Any questions please text/ring me 07929352618.

The car is on Ebay also (longer description) http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649

SDC10521.jpg

SDC10526.jpg

SDC10524.jpg

SDC10528.jpg

Price: £4350 open to offers

Edited by N!cK!*

Because I WAS looking at getting a TT up until I changed sites at work an now have to travel alot further so now im lookin at a diesel golf and a flat of my own instead. What would the difference be anyway?

a mate of mine has a mk4 golf gt tdi and he wants a red gti. iv given him your number as he isnt on here. hope you dont mind? thanks Piers

Thanks buddy, its a mk5 I was thinking of but wel have a chat n see what his is like!

yeah no worries pal, his is quite nice. black with a carbon wrapped roof, lowered on audi wheels. Hes got your number and i gave him all info he wanted from above. Hes a good lad so wont mess you around...

Thanks Piers

Had a small amount of interest but would have thought much more! Seems nobody is in the market for one of these at the moment! Nobody interested? Few more pics from washing this morning.

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

Dont think anyones in the market for cars at all at the moment! Anyway Ive put 6 months tax on this so its taxed until July 2012, MOT'd til November 2012 so if anyone is interested at all please give me a text/ring/pm!

• 2 weeks later...

It has the previous 2 services, and if you speak to VW it has the first 3 years with them on record. You can tell its been serviced very well just by the way it runs, i took 6 months to buy this car when I did and I shopped around ALOT and this was the best example I could find, please dont let the service history missing put you off. I have owned 2 lupo GTI's and one lupo sport in the past 5 years so I like to think I know what im talking about!

No dents whatsoever, no marks out of the ordinary bar stone chips which cant be avoided unfortunately but none are noticeable until closely looking!

Im not going to let it go for peanuts, ill just keep it if noone wants to pay what its worth so if you want to make me a sensible offer I will consider it :) I put it up expecting it to sell very quickly at £4500 first and dropped to £4350, I will consider it if someone offered me around £4000.

Edited by N!cK!*

Sorry i forgot about some bubbling on rear arch, this is mentioned in ebay description and im willing to get this sorted out as it wont cost much before I hand the car over!

• 2 weeks later...

Cambelt and water pump were done at 62k, I bought it just after it had these done.

The bubbling is on the passenger rear arch, about an inch of the main bit you can see and flaking under the lip but like i said ill probably fix this on negotiation :)

Very clean GTI this, and best colour ;)

Guys, stop aksing so much daft Q's just get this GTI bought!

Cheers buddy im so surprised this hasnt gone yet, im startin to really like it again though an i dont know how im gonna feel once it goes now haha when i sold my last GTI and replaced it with my astra VXR i missed it so much i got another a year later! Now i need a diesel :(

Cheers buddy im so surprised this hasnt gone yet, im startin to really like it again though an i dont know how im gonna feel once it goes now haha when i sold my last GTI and replaced it with my astra VXR i missed it so much i got another a year later! Now i need a diesel :(

you need a diesel and beas above needs to shift a VRS - both problems solved?