A 3L with a very cool numberplate

Paul

I saw you yesterday (12th October) in Crowborough High Street just after 8:30am. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 3L and the numberplate was very cool :shades:

I won't put it on this forum in case you want to keep it private, but I put the plate into the DVLA's website and it came up as being a 1.2 diesel so it's a genuine 3L and not a converted standard Lupo.

If you are on here, did you personally import it? And what sort of mpg do you get in real world driving?

It's hardly something you can keep private... It's stuck to the front and rear of the car where ever he goes!

I know what you mean, that's a good point. But I still wouldn't want my numberplate on a forum because it's making the job of a car ringer even easier by providing all the information online rather than having to go out and spot a car to clone...

Something along the lines of Y100 ***

No, it wasn't that.

I know what you mean, that's a good point. But I still wouldn't want my numberplate on a forum because it's making the job of a car ringer even easier by providing all the information online rather than having to go out and spot a car to clone...

No, it wasn't that.

Great point! Moderators surely shoulnt encourage this kind of information to be shared...

Anyone got Peirs plate?

Also, anyone got a silver GTI I can borrow for half an hour ?

so from your comments iv concluded that you wish you had my plate...? buy it if you want...? its H11UPO... if you looked on anything i post it does tell you tho so bit of a stupid question really... dear oh dear...

and that you wish you had a Gti...

your doing well! i like your style

so from your comments iv concluded that you wish you had my plate...? buy it if you want...? its H11UPO... if you looked on anything i post it does tell you tho so bit of a stupid question really... dear oh dear...

and that you wish you had a Gti...

your doing well! i like your style

You're fishing, I'm not biting Peirs.

You're fishing, I'm not biting Peirs.

I'm fishing? Yet your the one who instigated my commenting on what I said. I simply agreed with the op and YOU decided to start confrontation. You should know that you will not beat me. Therefor. Apology accepted for firstly replying to me in an inappropriate way, and also for trying to blame me for your actions.

I wasnt fishing rich untill you started....

I never remove any reg numbers from my pic's, never been asked to either.

Here Rich take your prick, sorry I meant pick...

http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=885

i never remove mine either, some people do. i was simply pointing out that if the OP does not feel comfortable sharing someone elses information then they should not feel pressured to do so. he gave a good reason as to why he didnt want to share it. Cant fault them!

Rich decided to start by making comments about me, which isnt a good idea as i always react. I put him in his place and he then tried to suggest that I was fishing for an argument, yet he's the one who instigated it? bizarre

Good picture Ray in more ways that one

i agree... i think a more suitable one would read:

Do not feed the bear, it will destroy you...

I saw you yesterday (12th October) in Crowborough High Street just after 8:30am. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 3L and the numberplate was very cool :shades:

I won't put it on this forum in case you want to keep it private, but I put the plate into the DVLA's website and it came up as being a 1.2 diesel so it's a genuine 3L and not a converted standard Lupo.

If you are on here, did you personally import it? And what sort of mpg do you get in real world driving?

Ok. Give us a clue. What colour was this L3? Red?

Surely if you're going to mention in the title that it had a cool reg then you should be willing to say what the reg was, otherwise what's the point in mentioning it in the first place?! My wife has friends that do that, start a sentence like 'OMG you'll never guess who I saw the other day doing something they really shouldn't be' and when asked to divulge they are like 'actually, you know what, I really shouldn't say.....', flippin chaps my arse!!

Surely if you're going to mention in the title that it had a cool reg then you should be willing to say what the reg was, otherwise what's the point in mentioning it in the first place?! My wife has friends that do that, start a sentence like 'OMG you'll never guess who I saw the other day doing something they really shouldn't be' and when asked to divulge they are like 'actually, you know what, I really shouldn't say.....', flippin chaps my arse!!

My point exactly! It's not as if it's a secret number plate that no one can know about.

As for comments regarding ringing cars, they'd not have to do a whole lot of work to get a registration anyway, just walk past someone's house. They aren't as fussy as to make sure it's the exact same model of car when cloning, the same colour is enough to fool an ANPR camera on a cop car!