lupo gti headlights and chrome merc trims!

tlees

Right here goes, due to my failure with the gti headlight conversion i'm offering these for sale. These are as new and look absolutely epic on, so clear , clean looking and being xenon are amazing at night. Anyway, these are as new, been on the car but for literally a few miles as i cant pass the mot without working headlights. No marks at all and even the stickers are as brand new. The cost, insanely they cost £624 including vat from vw which is why im even more gutted ive failed but i just cant justify not the car not getting used anymore so back to standard i go.

Anyway im asking £300 for the pair, less than half price. The only other set i can find of these are on gumtree, remarkably they are taken off a salvage gti and the guy is asking £625 for the pair! please look yourself as i found this hilarious and had to call the guy to ask if it was a joke but i dont think he saw the funny side of it! more pictures will happily be provided and emailed out to those interested, many thanks

P1010047.jpg

as for the merc trims, these are 14's, one or two have slight scuffs and paint missing and a fixing or two missing, i liked this but others may want to paint them again, they are from a 1970's sl 350. i would be keeping these if i hadnt just bought i fresh set of rubber for my barthursts they look awesome on. £55

P1010046.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010043.jpg

any questions, 07738 255725 cheers

Edited by tlees

Why have you just given up?

and halved the price after only just buying them despite them being brand new

as im fed up of my car not being on the road! i didnt realise im selling these too cheap until today when ive been getting offers above the asking price. sounds like you're suspicious for some reason, the person that buys them will ease any of your suspicions after. they are a new set of headlights only they have been out of the box and fitted to my car :thumbsup:

Collected the GTI head lights last night and they were just as described if not better.

I would not hesitate to buy from this guy again.

Just hope I can get them working now fingers crossed.