BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

I didnt really understand when people on here said things about hating the car before you love it and stuff but now i really do! never had so many problems in such a short time in all my life lol!

Winter Blues.

i've noticed a few people including myself getting rather frustrated with the rate of "deterioration" of there cars in the past few months haha

Lol. I struggle getting it out the street and to work even with it that high lol! Think the worst roads in Sunderland are the ones I use for work lol! I know I do, I dont have any cleaning stuff at the minute apart from A bit polish and shampoo. Investing in some when I get paid!

Yeah didn't take long to get her sorted, and thanks mate :) I love it now, spent ages hating it but now I can see light at end of the tunnel lol. Well future plans I guess are;

Full brown (tan) leather interior and door cards.

Was debating a low profile boot build but got a baby on the way so may need all the space I can get.

Some different wheels, again want something different and not so common & a stretch on them this time.

Back end needs dropping quite a bit.

Undecided about this one, maybe change the front indicator lights to remove them all together, seen a few like this and they look nice, just unsure how to go about doing it.

Aero wipers coming next week as is a original VW at disk holder.

So all in all, not much really :P

That looks pretty pimpin' tbf lad, polished wi't' colour coded caps would be just as good (if not better)

Thanks a lot mate :) its from a P reg polo I found at the scrap yard :) yeah tbf I think p slots look horrible without the centre caps. That's just my opinion like. Think they going blue centre caps (same blue as car) and either polished wheel or a shimmering glittery silver