BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Lol i know, i just text him to ask how it ended up there and apparently he spilt some of the paint on his work top and thats where they were when he took em off, and he also admitted that one of my centre caps off my wheels were on there at the time but he managed to get it off as soon as he noticed it lol.

Well went and bought myself a splitter from a older model polo from the scary yard for £5 and decided to mount it upside down so it sticks out at the bottom a bit but then couldn't get it mounted because basically lying on the soaking floor and trying to whack screws in just wasn't working so I'll be popping it on next time I'm at the garage when im also putting from coilovers on and dropping the arse further.

Here is a pic of it while it was outside the scary yard, I know the wheels look horrible without the centre caps on but the 2 that go on that side have no metal rings and some plastic bits missing so need to figure a way of getting them on and staying on.

9e5f4289.jpg

Right finally something wrong updating! Coilovers fitted on front, a polo splitter on the front mounted as well. Think I'll drop the back end a little bit but probably leave the front as it is!

b2703263.jpg

29f4470f.jpg

I'll take some better pics when I get the chance and whack them up!

Well... took the car to get scanned to check errors on ECU. Came back as a bump sensor intermittant error or something so we reset it and ran like a dream, then tonight after bumping over some rough road it went back to running like ****, so basically i think the bump sensor is either ****ed or a bit too sensitive... never mind they only cheap. Another problem manufested when i got home, went to lock the door and key just span in the lock.... so thats goosed as well. I didnt really understand when people on here said things about hating the car before you love it and stuff but now i really do! never had so many problems in such a short time in all my life lol! only had the bloody thing about 3 month or so lol.