BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

I did lol! Na these tyres are coming off, they came with the wheels and are ****ed, getting some new ones in the next few weeks. They not going on the car until it's been re sprayed and I

Get my springs. Probably a couple of weeks away maybe a month tops. Can't wait tbf

looks good mate. i was gunna pic a set of these up a while back, but the guy was a d.ick and messed me around so i was like F U then lol.

i do like the gun metal colour contrasting with the silver, looks sick.

Was bored so decided to clean my rear mud flaps, then decided to use the left over paint from my centre caps to spray them matching! After a hour of sanding them both down so they were smooth and then painting them etc, this is what they come out like.

44eb68cd.jpg

If I could give you a massive pat on the back for the job on those P's, I would... Awesome job man :D

Thanks mate :D took a few days of constant sanding and painting but happy with how they came out! Can't wait to fit some tyres on and get them on the car!

Quick update: compensation cheque arrived Saturday, popped into my savings account yesterday which hopefully should be cleared by next Monday! (Yorkshire building society). So Monday will be the order coilovers day! Possibly tyres for the wheels day! The Saturday will be coilovers on, wheels on day! Then the following week, respray week! Oh I can't say how excited I am! Just don't want to take the wheels back off after a week or so for winter :(

Quick update: compensation cheque arrived Saturday, popped into my savings account yesterday which hopefully should be cleared by next Monday! (Yorkshire building society). So Monday will be the order coilovers day! Possibly tyres for the wheels day! The Saturday will be coilovers on, wheels on day! Then the following week, respray week! Oh I can't say how excited I am! Just don't want to take the wheels back off after a week or so for winter :(

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread! :shades:

Danny.

I'm liking the arosa w/lupo front end idea, seems to be a nice way to save a few quid might look into it when it comes to getting me sport