ARCH ROLLING

mccrindle

I've got some cookie cutters (7j et 23) and i know that with 15mm adapters on front and 20mm rear i will need to run some stretch (think 165/50/15 will be best) and i was wondering if anyone knows what would be best for arch rolling if i should just get the arches rolled or what?

Help would be much appreciated as this is stopping me from getting wheels refurbed ready to be fitted :)

brilliant thanks, i'm going to get someone to do it as i then know its done properly. found a company called archenemy who seem to produce good work and are a mobile business.

ah thats good to know man! just been speaking to Chazz who does oxfordshire and wiltshire, how handy to hear that someone on here has used them and is pleased with the service. For some reason he thinks i'd need the rears flared :unsure:

The one thing I will really stress is the use of a heat gun.

Getting the paint hot makes cracking alot less likely. It also has the added bonus of making the metal more malleable, making it easier to roll the arch.

If the guy who does the arch rolling doesnt turn up with one or ask to borrow one I'd at least ask his view on heat guns.

that looks like yours are just how i need mine cause of how my wheels will sit, cheers for posting pics dude. looked at your thread earlier and i bet it looks good now arches are done!

• 2 weeks later...