Canon 1100d DSLR

jcarroll

Yes Ive got one mate, it took over from my 14mp digital camera and it 1000X's better and I love it. If you're an amature or pro you will find it very easy to use. I got mine from jessops because they have good bundle deals on so go in one of there stores and check out there deals! Make you get a decent memory card, I've taken 920 pictures on a good 8GB card and still got 4GB left. But in simply it's a great camera and if your looking for the level DSLR, get that model.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I would save up and buy the canon 550d, I know it is an extra £100 but it is worth that.

Have look around Christmas tome as one camera shop did a good deal where you could get a 400d including cash back, lens and a card for £330 new. Although this was a few yes ago.

ive just gotten a 1000d and i love it, ther doesnt seem to be many differences between the 2 so, but 1000d's can be had on ebay quite cheap, i got a manufacturer refurbed one for 200 pounds, and its spot on!