Audi TT seats

Tomjw

Ive just welded box in and welded them to that. Everyone on here says you can do it without much work, but I cant work it out and knowone would say other than "its easy" which in my eyes means they dont have a clue and someone else did it but they dont want to admit it. I can take pics of mine if you want, but its nothing amazing just box section welded acroos and TT bases welded to that to allow TT seat adjustment.

Hmmm didnt understand any of that mate lol :P The rears look like they fit straight in? Just wondered what runners I would need for the fronts

Rears dont fit straight in Tom, well the rear bases will drop into place but wont look factory fitted, rear backs would need work to lock in place. Not sure about the fronts, I always thought they were the same bases as MK4 or A3/S3 seats? I may be wrong though.

Hmmm worth looking in to as Ive found some on ebay and would be a nice subtle touch to the loop :) my current seats dont lock in anyways haha my boot popper is crap so I usualy get anything i need in the boot from the back seats folding down :)