is this a fair price?

Loz Martin

Its hardly a scam though. There is a good read up on pistonheads about what they have to pay out and then you soon realise why they are charging more.

Although I guarantee if you spent 2 days ringing round everywhere you would get it cheaper than that. If not I actually would just take the bus.

link?

Dont try Admiral! They are a bunch of ******!

Tryed saying no licence to get out of paying even when did, tryed saying I had points not decleared and I had a clean licence. Paid out eventually 11months later!

• 1 month later...

Cheapest currently is Elephant. Go straight to their website. Lots of middle aged drivers with clean lisences and no accident on the policy with you as the main driver. Pops the price right down. Use occupation tweaker on money saving expert. The excess doesn't that make that much differance on a lupo sport from my experience. It only does on more expensive cars in my experience. If you have access to another car pop that down.

That's my tips.

I'm 19 and my renewal is £620 with 1 years ncd, 3 named drivers, £350 vol xs and £250 comp excess. Fully comp.

When they ask for your vehicle value it's only to do with what cover they will offer TPFT or COMP or Both. They will most likely have a market value policy and cannot hold this againt you in the event of a claim. Financial ombudsman will do the average of the guides, glasses, caps and parker and won't go to what you popped down.

Over and out

• 2 weeks later...