Kent

Lupopo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On April the 14th who fancying comin to elemental vw this yeah and stay for the Saturday night as I reckon it would be a laugh ? ? ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

kinda rude of me to start the thread and then dissapear! My gf has been really ill over the last 6 months so havent had time for car stuff! n e 1 fancy a meet this friday 30/03/2012 at bluewater? looks like a decent turnout last time! would be nice to chat to some other Loop owners!

Hi guys,

kinda rude of me to start the thread and then dissapear! My gf has been really ill over the last 6 months so havent had time for car stuff! n e 1 fancy a meet this friday 30/03/2012 at bluewater? looks like a decent turnout last time! would be nice to chat to some other Loop owners!

I would love to but im going Medway city estate at 9 but I'm more then willing to meet somewhere and go to Medway ????

yeah sounds good to me i finish work at 5:30 but will be home by 5:45 meet at motepark bottom entrace at half 6 ? car rubs when i go in the main car park lol ?

Sweet, im only in coxheath so its a plan! can you get n e others to come?

yeah i will ask about, are you going prept on wednesday at 8pm as im picking a mate up from coxheath ?