edition 38,,

smilaa

Epic, Gotta admit though. VW fest CL stand wasnt the best but the people are nice enough. CumVag stand was ace, and everyone was nice enough. Wasn't anyone I didnt go up to and say "yo".

Was one Lupo Id seen when parke dup after with 12 that said "I hate clublupo" on the boot :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't use this site any more? but you're on it... bye then!

Guyzie your just a newbie on here, quit while your ahead , SOME people on here are up there own arses and very clicky, have a look on some of the threads if you ask a question and they think its stupid they will try and make you look small , keyboard warrors!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you will find that most of the antagonists don't come to shows.

We could go the whole scene way and say you can only go on the club stand if your car is up to standard, but any time I have had anything to do with stands I have been inclusive (first come and all that) and so long as one makes an effort to give their car a bit of a clean they are welcome.

I started a list. I didn't start it just to find out who was attending the show, I started it to find out who would be joining the club stand. Everyone put their names down and then decided to park\camp elsewhere.

As for being scene, if you had bothered to come and talk to those of us who did bother, you would've realised that we were anything but.

Mine is standard GTI on graphite bathursts? How unscene!

Anyhow, I travelled 840 miles and 12 hours, and had a good weekend.

Take care and if want your account removed, just say the word.

Ahhh I see names to faces :D love it. Ermmm me neither tbh lol we wernt actuly camped to far away from us, love the sparcers! Was rocking them all weekend till I loaded me car up and rubbed all the wrightin of the sidewall with the arch haa and I'd had them rolled, orderd some shims now tho so its all good :)

Haaa yhh so where we lol. A little mess on one arch as the filler was alredy falling out and I told him to just go for it haa, has flared them quite a lot too lol looks silly atm without the spacers but that should all be sorted soon :D have to say the lups use had there looked cool as!

Are you the one that was rocking the dual 18" subs on ronal turbo's? Or is that the other matey boy?

that would be me lol

Oh. Well from what I heard you want to get air, but are keeping your current wheels?

yeh thats it mate , i just donno anywhere which would sell me the kit for under £1500 =S any ideas?

A mate of mine had rented one so I conviced him to bring it with him lol just need to filler me arch when I get me bumpers and boot an things done

Ahaaaaaarrrr......... where you or your friend by any chance camping with a black mk4 with dark red motorsports & red roof & the camp that had the purple banded steels for sale?? they was camped right in front of us....... Have to say 5 of us sat in our cars cringing at those guys rolling arches, No heat gun to stop paint cracking, no wire brushing to remove seam sealer & crap from behind the lip... & no shutz to protect the cleaned area before rolling..

i hope i'm wrong but sounds like those arches are heading for the bodyshop, a friend of mine does it & i never seen him attack any like that... well least not the ones he garantee's anyway. if i'm right i think thats where i saw your motor the second time.....

Edited by Dogbot

:D:D Hi there and nice to meet you :P of corse that was me lmao my lups a rarety isn't she just :P. On a more serious note my arches are in desprate need of some work hence the ghetto aproch lol goin to have to sand them right back anyway so 4t I may as well roll them out -_- lol

Man this thread is pathetic, and believe me smila next time I see u I will certainly let u no how I feel, u might think my car is too scene but that's your opinion, if u new me u would no that I am only gonna buy whatever I think is best so why wouldn't I buy the wheels I think look the best on my car ? Iv certainly never. Expressed any hate towards you over your choice of modifications over any forum but I will certainly express my opinions over your forum based attitude next time I see u !

This thread really should be blocked ! I love club Lupo for it's help and advice and to view cars I love all day whilst I'm at work ! The guys from here that I have met. Ate all great an certainly not up there own arse !

ROLL ON MEETING MORE GREAT GUYS NEXT YEAR :)

fair play to you DEC !

club lupo is far from scene! every lupo/arosa is different each owner has its own idea of styling from Ryans OEM looking lupo to Mitchs fully custom lupo! everyones different!

so come on and chat to us rather then slating us when uve not spoken to anyone.

as for poor stand there was over 20 lupos in the show n shine plus another 20-30 around the ground if we all went in together we would of had the biggest stand as normal.

its hard to the stands working due to the split in show n shine n club display!

id be happy to sort them out at the shows im going to but theres normaly a list of who wants to display on club stand then on the day hardly any turn up lol