Good driving games...

MrDerek

Quite fancy a good driving game, anyone got any recommendations? Any console.

Is there any this gen based on street racing like the old need for speeds? They were fantastic, underground, underground 2 and most wanted. Carbon was good but not as great. Just loved the arcade feel, the customising and the car chases.

Ray's down with all modern technology.

I heard he has a 3d Plasma affair with full surround sound hooked up to his PS3 with that hella expensive steering wheel.

GT4 was where the element of fun seemed to be lost, with the way it limited your steering. I lost interest after that. NFS underground 2 was great though!

I saw a poster for a new Driver game the other day. 1 and 2 used to be really good, anyone know what the later ones were like?

Good shout Ray!

Can't believe nobody mentioned it before you!

Because he wants a game like NFS Underground, with chases etc. GT has none of that.

And new Driver is pretty fun, played Demo and was surprised! No customising though.

Edited by DarkStryder360

Yeh, I'm not too keen on the whole realistic driving physics thing. If I want realistic I go get my keys.

Anything after GT1 and 2 I got bored of lol, ps1 ftw!

Saw the new driver advertised on tv, does look pretty amazing, not sure if the lack of customising can keep me interested though...

Cheers stryder, will defo check them out.

Jon, your old sig was better ;) lols