Mark's Arosa Sport - SOLD

Mark230

nice one I like it, how much did you pay for that or was it just a pocket job? :ninja:

It somehow managed to jump into a pile of carpet we were taking to line the back of my seats ;)

Unfortunetly my boot actuator has ceased to function, so I made a wee trip down to my local dealer to pick up a new one, only 15 quid :P

But having serious problems with getting the old one out :( Can't seem to find a way of removing the metal pins that are holding it in :(

Anyone have any ideas? :)

Came home from uni today to find that my dad had managed to change the actuators over :D now my boot locks and stays locked :D

Don't know if anyone is interested, but he's currently trying to sell his beloved Passat Sport estate, which is absolutely minted! :(

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86888 feel free to have a look if your intrigued

Edited by Mark230

• 1 month later...

New brakes arrived in the post today! About time as well, the old ones have been grinding on the past few weeks :(

Getting them fitted when it goes in for it's MOT and service this month :)

EBC Turbo Grooved discs front and dack, EBC Green Stuff pads front and back :D

WP_000653.jpg

WP_000658.jpg

WP_000656.jpg

That is one clean looking wee motor! Well bar the bra, but i hate them :tongueout: Lowered and thats the job done :shades:

What sort of work was cut out for the aerial then? Just remove the roof lining and undo a bolt and wiring? Did it affect the signal any less or just same oul crappy VAG signal anyway lol?

That is one clean looking wee motor! Well bar the bra, but i hate them :tongueout: Lowered and thats the job done :shades:

What sort of work was cut out for the aerial then? Just remove the roof lining and undo a bolt and wiring? Did it affect the signal any less or just same oul crappy VAG signal anyway lol?

cheers mate :D yea everyone keeps telling me that it needs to go lower :huh:

the aerial was a simple change, thats pretty much all that was involved yea :P signal is a bit less than the original one, but im not too fussed by it, never listen to the radio anyway since i can plug my ipod in :P

• 5 weeks later...

Spent the weekend with a few mates putting the cars back into summer mode and fitting new toys :D

Excuse the non-vag cars, felt bad if I left them out though :P

As always, comments are welcome :D

WP_000708.jpg

WP_000709.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

WP_000710.jpg

WP_000711.jpg

WP_000712.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

gotta say the car is beaut! always loved the mk2 but that is just pure art! glad to see youve not gone crazy with mods unlike saxo's and corsa b's.... really good job mate and how much did the total cost from the body shop?? :)

luke.

gotta say the car is beaut! always loved the mk2 but that is just pure art! glad to see youve not gone crazy with mods unlike saxo's and corsa b's.... really good job mate and how much did the total cost from the body shop?? :)

cheers mate :D It's always the subtle mods that look the best I think :) I had the bonnet, whole front bumper, lower rear bumper and spoiler done for about 600 quid :)

Mark

looks spot on only thing id say is lower it more but its your car not mine.. what are the wheels if you dont mind me asking?

Edited by ElZ 16v

looks spot on only thing id say is lower it more but its your car not mine.. what are the wheels if you dont mind me asking?

Coilovers are on the list once I have money :P they are 15" 7.5J early Rial Vipers mate :)

Mark

Excellent little car, just simple but effective mods :D None of this OTT dub **** :P

There's no doubt the colour coding sets that car off beautifully! Although putting wax on in direct sunlight?! Im sure that musta been fun :P

Excellent little car, just simple but effective mods :D None of this OTT dub **** :P

There's no doubt the colour coding sets that car off beautifully! Although putting wax on in direct sunlight?! Im sure that musta been fun :P

Cheers mate :D

It was either sunlight or snow? So I think I just choose the better option :P

ahhh good to hear and cool they suit it very well are tey rare iv never seen em before

Yea they were really hard to find, took me a while to find the perfect wheels :) They're basically just small BBS CH's :)