Factory fitted leather seats question

I seem to recall that all Arosa Sports came with remote locking and side airbags as standard but the Lupo range missed out on the side airbags as standard. They ended up as an option. While remote locking only came as standard on GTI's.

I seem to recall that all Arosa Sports came with remote locking and side airbags as standard but the Lupo range missed out on the side airbags as standard. They ended up as an option. While remote locking only came as standard on GTI's.

Side airbags became standard on only the very last GTI's (according to the 2005 brochure I have). Thought you would have known that :bleh: haha.

Side airbags became standard on only the very last GTI's (according to the 2005 brochure I have). Thought you would have known that :bleh: haha.

Apologies, I should have known that. Not like me at all I shall go sit in the corner with the dunces hat on.

Thinking about it I think Jon is right james, your leather is different to any vag type leather I have seen. Would make sense that they were trimmed standard seats.

Humm, very confusing!

Oh well, I love them :D

I've got an 05 plate with no side airbags.....was there a 6 month lead time on ordering them like modern vag cars?

• 6 years later...