Hello...Fantasia Green Lupo newbie.

Hollz

Hi fellow lupo lovers, my name is Holly and i'm the new proud owner of a fantasia green loop in Dorset!!

Bought it in june and thought i'd come on here and introduce myself as passed my driving test yesterday!! yaaaay. FREEDOM.

My little green machine is in good condition for its age (1999) and roars away through the streets.

Only thing i wonder about it though, that i thought you guys could ease my mind about is:

- the gas pedel kinda flutters under my foot. i feel it sort of tapping against my shoe.

- the clutch is sooooooooooooooo stiff, it takes some serious leg muscle action to push it down. My parents who have been driving big heavy //landrovers// think its fine but, for a little car is this a normal trait in lupo's, stiff clutches???????

So there we go, a brand new lupo buyer, ready for a whole load of fun (hopefully)!

Holly :D

I used to think the clutch was quite heavy on my old 1.4S so that's probably normal. As for the accelerator pedal, try giving the throttle body a clean, it worked for me.

Welcome, by the way.

F-Green FTW... the throttle pedal could be a loose throttle cable. My friends parents did this to him to make his car (1.0L micra) a bit slower so he didnt kill himself haha. just a thought. you may have an extra 5mm of throttle available... think of the speed!!!!! haha

Good luck and welcome,

Get stickers and MOAR LOWZ (drop it with lowering springs or coilovers).

Then get lots of pointless crap hanging from the tow hooks..

Lol i used to have a few stickers, removed em going for the clean look!. used to have tow hitch **** aswell, thats gone now... Lol :P

Now just got a cover on it :D lol

Get stickers and MOAR LOWZ (drop it with lowering springs or coilovers).

Then get lots of pointless crap hanging from the tow hooks..

Oiiii!! I got nice TRS tow strap on my arosa, call me chavvy (which I'm not!) but its the only addition I can afford at the moment! I did get someone ask if I broke down often as mine is mounted at the front . . . . woopps, I say its to drag me to the start line of a 1/4 mile strip :thumbsup:

Welcome Holly :) pictures pleassee!!

• 2 weeks later...