Jazz Blue 1.4s (2000)

JlupoT

I'm new to this whole thing and I may or may not be posting in the right place but I'm after a little help?

Due to certain circumstances I'm now selling my Jazz Blue 1.4s Lupo on a W reg. It's done just over 83K miles and is still a perfect little runner.

It's got the odd supermarket scratchs and dings here and there but nothing major.

The only downside would be the central locking not working. I'm not too sure what's the cause of this but the car does lock, just not both doors at once.

How much would you guys say it's worth? 1 years MOT and 6 mnths tax, ready to drive away!

I'll post pictures if I'm in the right place - if I'm not just let me know and I'll post somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.

Google Parker's guide and put your reg in on there - it'll give you an idea, then you can just adjust it according to mileage/locking problem. Your mileage is pretty good for an eleven year old car so you can push the price up a bit for that :)