do polo 2001 - 2005 head lights fit lupo 1.4 16v

lupo gold

hey all

does any one know if the head lights off a polo (years date 2001 to 2005) fit the lupo as there availvible for £55 a light compared to gti lupo lights which i sourced for £300 + for one, as im tryin to up grade my car,

also is there engines that fit the lupo easy i was looking at a polo again 1.9 tdi but have no ideas so need help please

they might fit, but on the 9n the indicator is in the main headlight, which wouldnt be bad if you were planning to smooth the indicators over, but i'm not sure if the side lights are in the main cluster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

from wat i have scene they are one unit from the polo year make 2001 to 2005 the head lights fit perfect but the "side light" is much larger than the indicator fitted as standard, this may be option for me me in the future once i have the capital to do the modifactions i want, up to yet i have fitted new suspension 40mm lower and am now saving for the the following body kit e5b9_12.JPG

change of colour to ford rs green or rs orange not sure yet and then the tricky engine swop hopefuly be done for £3000.

Edited by lupo gold

from wat i have scene they are one unit from the polo year make 2001 to 2005 the head lights fit perfect but the "side light" is much larger than the indicator fitted as standard, this may be option for me me in the future once i have the capital to do the modifactions i want, up to yet i have fitted new suspension 40mm lower and am now saving for the the following body kit e5b9_12.JPG

change of colour to ford rs green or rs orange not sure yet and then the tricky engine swop hopefuly be done for £3000.

i think punching the baby jesus would be less offensive than that body kit....