New 'Lupo' Spy shots.

Tigz™

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> It's all too bland and has lost the style.

There's more than a hint of Corsa in the rear panel, C2 in the rear windows, and Punto in the headlights... Is it a parts bin special :?:

Incidentally, how come Corsa comes out with an asterisk?

Is there an 'offensive Vauxhall models blocker' on this forum? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the previous pictures that i have seen of the fox looked cool but that just looks plain pish! evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

Ya I think it looks plain.

But then I thought the Lupo did before modded.

Im not sure, theres parts of it I like, parts of the interior look cool, so at least there is something to work with.

Its gonna depend what models they bring out.

If it come to a choice between a Polo and this, Id like tyo take a look at this, just as its something a little diffrent, but...

I've seen the vrS now, so theres no way I'll be buy from VW :wink:

Holding out judgment till I see this in the flesh.

I dont like the mk5 Golf.

But the GTi look fantasic.

Maybe it'll be the same with the 'Fox'?

QUOTE(Paul)
Incidentally, how come C*rsa comes out with an asterisk?  

Is there an 'offensive Vauxhall models blocker' on this forum?  :D

Used to do the same to Vauxhall before I got one wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congratulations VW clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" /> You've successfully created a car that looks like every other small car around. WFT is with those tiny wheel arches? The car looks like a rollerskate!

I hope that they've gathered from the test around that track that the handlling sucks, it looks like it's about to tip over. Thankgod the lights wont look like that, you can see they're a sticker and the outline of the clusters is round. I wholly agree with what tigz said though about the mk5 golf, hopefully it will be the same with the lupo mk2

Just cos it's leaning doesn't mean the handling sucks - it's a VW 'trait' for the rear wheel to leave the ground under hard cornering smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyway, doesn't look like a sporty variant (narrow tyres), so I reckon they're making sure it's 'controllable' (i.e. bags of understeer sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />) rather than seeing how fast it'll go round corners.

as i have said on many ocassions......euro****box TM...it's about time vw got their collective heads out their arses and started putting some fooking flair into their designs. and, no i'm not saying the loop has any flair at all - yes the gti looks chunky - yes it's rare, and yes i love it......perhaps because it is quite rare and different, but fooking hell climb out of the 'box' you tossers. ford did it with the last focus, then shat themselves (even though it sold in bucket loads) so sensibly they decided to shoot the designers of the 'original' and employ some euro ****wits to design the new one!! smart have desined the roadster - imo that car says 'you want me', the fox says 'you can buy me or one of my equally dull counterparts'....nuff said.

QUOTE(`Lupo-Chick`)
front reminds me of the Stilo

Quite like them.

P1060029.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STILO_Seite.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

STILOXVORNE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i am a bit philisophical this morning....

but...

the whole reason the Lupo now is cool is because it is a MKI - it had to compete with established cars in that segment. I remember when it was launched, before the GTI, and it was the coolest VW you could buy I really really really wanted one and they were little style icons - people bought them cos they were cool and looked cheeky and funky.

That market has changed, the Lupo has had to grow up - it will probably sell in hugher numbers.,.. theres no reason for me to buy a new lupo, unless they build a turbo'ed GTI... its got nothing cool about it whatsoever. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Heres what the GTi should look like.

Im sorry, but I think it looks mint.

FoxGTi_355.jpg

Fox2.jpg

Fox3.jpg

QUOTE(Badly translated German Dude)
CrossFox & Fox Pepper:  Volkswagen presents two new Volkswagen Lupo inheriting two new variants - a SUV and sport version - of the Lupo of successor at present in Brazil.  The CrossFox, so the model designation in Brazil, reminded of on the IAA Polo Fun. it presented in Frankfurt had a clearance of 46 millimeters and addresses itself with its Offroad optics to young and sporty customers.  The Fox Pepper is put however around 40 millimeters below and stands on 17 tariff light alloy wheels with tires of the dimension 215/40.  The interior is equipped with leather and aluminum.  The Fox will replace 2005 the Lupo in easily changed optics and with adapted Ausstatttung.  At present there are 3.84 meters is enough for Fox in two engine variants - as 1,`0-Liter` and 1,`6-Liter`-Benziner.  The CrossFox and the Fox Pepper by the 1,`6-Liter`-16V with 105 HP are propelled.