Anyone got £24,000?

treblet

Why do people spend loads of time putting really odd and usually hideous interiors into cars? I have seen some space age / sharp angled interiors on loads of cars. What is wrong with a nice brown leather and wood?

WTF is that, i know its a polo :swerve: who in their right mind would do that, yeah make it your own, do a few mods but that, sorry deffo not my cup of tea, and if someone parts with 24K for it, they should be locked up and the key thrown away :rant:

WTF is that, i know its a polo :swerve: who in their right mind would do that, yeah make it your own, do a few mods but that, sorry deffo not my cup of tea, and if someone parts with 24K for it, they should be locked up and the key thrown away :rant:

Clearly, you are not up to speed on the programme that was Pimp My Ride UK presented by Britain's top most son of a former Archbishop and Wigga, Tim Westwood. The car was designed to reflect a trolley dolly's job selling tea and Old Spice to airline passengers. It has seats from a Jumbo in it.

It's a TV stunt based upon a crap car. No more, no less. Like any second hand, modified car, it's only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, not what it cost to build.

If it was on Dickenson's Real Deal, you might see an offer of £4.87 and you bus fare home.

Clearly, you are not up to speed on the programme that was Pimp My Ride UK presented by Britain's top most son of a former Archbishop and Wigga, Tim Westwood.

tim_westwood.jpg

im embarrassed to even be from the same country as this guy.

Hmmm, I remember them doing a ford anglia and after it was sold it went to the club chairman, i remember something similar to the below was mentioned

....it seems like they spent a lot of money on interior, paint etc etc. However they did not spend much money on making it ready for it's next MOT.