another young driver.........

Nathansmith_93

I had to wait nearly a year and a half to insure my 1.0l because I couldn't get quotes under 3500 :angry: , now 1200 with admiral on my own name. They seem to be one of the best for young drivers, or one of the admiral group :tongueout: I'd definitely give them a try!

multi car is the way forward, i get the ncb for my car, mum gets it for hers, mums came out cheaper, and i got a really good quote for a gti at 17 what idiot could complain at that and say no to multicar :P

noooo, insured myself for 90 days after i passed my test, admiral give you a years no claims after a minimum of 90 days.

thats a very smart idea, does the ncb only exist with admiral?? cos when ever i go to get a quote there like "you cant have a ncb bonus more than the years you have been driving"

thats a very smart idea, does the ncb only exist with admiral?? cos when ever i go to get a quote there like "you cant have a ncb bonus more than the years you have been driving"

No i got a quote with aviva and they honour it. They were cheaper too, but the majority wanted to stick with admiral.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just been quoted as the main driver aged 18... first car 1.0l lupo! £295.60 a month on admiral multi car policy! thats with my dad as a named driver as well!

i thought mine was bad! mines just a 1.0l lupo and i pay £160 a month, i'm with elephant, cheapest quote i could get!

bring on first years no claims!

Edited by jesslangstaffx