my lupo gti

hit

went for long life exhaust cat back sport full system £300pound mate just need some wheels now plus I need to take to VW garage so they can do the paint work because got some corrosion behind then paint so should get that done under warranty what VW have on there body and paint. I want it to make it faster any ideas my mates keep telling to but some cams on it or drop g60 init mm mm but I don't want to do nothing to the eng must be another way

How's the exhaust sound as I'm after one but not sure what to go for...

And for more performance:

4-2-1 manifold, full exhaust system, de-cat, throttle bodies, remap.

If you're changing engine go for 1.8t, it's what most on here have done.

yeah mate the exhaust sound nice not too loud or sound too naff too on a tick over sound like the scooby purring on the motorway sound good not too loud i didn't want it to sound like these jap cars eic ... told the guy get it sound like a r32 but he said u need a v6 eng to get that sound but he did his best if ur at any show ill have to give me a bell and check it out

Yes it is the SM54NWA mate yeah she still looking mint just fins waxing her today

Good to hear she's being looked after!

Always thought it would make a good plate for a rap fan.

Completely standard when I sold it (down to four Dunlop 205/45/15s), so if there's any dodgy mods on it, they aren't down to me :lol: .