VW MFD1

JamesTdi

Very rare thing we have here. Comes with the Nav Disk, Antenna and Pins

Please remember that these were a factory fitted option, costing £1800+ so as you can imagine they are very rare, especially in this condition.

Comes complete with code, although it may require re-coding to your specific vehicles chassis number (£10 at an official VW dealership)

Also comes with the Plug&play cable to make it work with a Lupo/Arosa.

The MFD from a VW WILL work in a Mk2 Arosa as I have this in a MK2 Arosa.

I want what I payed for it, 350 and I will not deliver as Im a busy guy and I don't want to run the risk of damaged in the post due to idiotic delivery guys.

DSC_1068.JPG

265141_10150240332669562_635579561_7480911_5416347_n.jpg

£350

£320 ;)

If you find a MFD with everything inc the plug&play cable for cheap. PM me, i'll see what I can do. Proof of the other cost of product will have to be supplied, bidding on ebay does not count...(Unless it's a buy it now price)

CAn you connect a ipod to it? If so how?

I think yes, something like the denison or connects2 products. If you look at the sticker on the top of the unit, you can just make out it's got the same style connectors as a gamma radio.

• 3 weeks later...

Might be a daft question but is there any noticable sound quality difference between these and a standard gamma unit?

Might be a daft question but is there any noticable sound quality difference between these and a standard gamma unit?

Ive never had a standard unit it, but from my kenwood. The quality on the MFD is a lot more rawr and base'y, just not as loud!

Yes, Makes it alot better !!! i was shocked lol