SOLD

s2000king

Up for sale is a pair of Toyo T1-R tyres in the size 195 45 15, which most of you will no as being the most popular tyre size available. These tyres were on a set of Audi pepperpots i was running on the polo back along. I sold the Polo 6 months ago and the wheels were sat in the garage for that time since not being used. They both have 5-6mm of tread on as the individual pics show and have had no repairs at all and all hold air fine. I sold the rims separate to the tyres hence why they are for sale.

As most of you will know the toyos are probably the best around so getting them this cheap is a bonus.

There is some light scrubbing to the osf tyre where i failed at getting the car level, but is very minor and just being picky.

They are in an axle pair (they are directional) for £75 for 2 tyres DELIVERED!!!!

Here are the pics:

P1030711.jpg

P1030712.jpg

Edited by s2000king

Well i had the 195 tyres on my bathursts and they were fine, a lot of people have found they give the same grip but being a bit cheaper because of the size difference in width.

Hope this helps.