Black and White lupo

scotty_82

Yep it was black and White with a huge bodykit and bad boy bonnet, it also had red pinstripping of some sort around it.

To sum it up it looked like a drugged up panda that lost a knife fight.

lol thanks for the nice comments guys,also a huge bodykit..... its a gti bodykit lol.

sorry mate isnt a gti bodykit available as the gti has wider arches/body closest you can get is the reiger kit, yours looks custom made if im right, paint job is downer for me dont like big graphics

its as close as it gets really. same mate am not too fond of it either,but its diffrent dont want just a normal colour wanted something tht stands out,ano its not to somne peoples taste but ya cant please everyone can you lol. its getting sprayed all black when ive saved up abit money though.

Why didn't you just save up for a nice one rather than throwing more money away on respraying that one ?

Only good bit worth keeping is possibly the wheels, the vent in the wing is laughable and I'm on record saying bad boy bonnets makes the front end look remedial at best.

because a needed a car for work as soon as a could,so looked everywhere for a lupo,and couldnt get one for less thhen 2000 with less then 100k on clock and this one popped up n thought well why not,low milage and a dont have to touch it. ano its not to everyones taste but i quite like it so doesnt matter wht anyone thinks :)

Yep you're right it doesnt matter what we think.

Pistonheads alone has 4 pages of lupos under the 2k bracket, you must have really liked that car.

One big question, how is the centre exit twin dtm tail piped back box held in place ??????????????

One big question, how is the centre exit twin dtm tail piped back box held in place ??????????????

comes with a clamp that bolts through the wheel well mate

I was almost certain the tail pipes were fake and you could see light through them

• 8 months later...