red mk1 with white arches on it

max West-York

Halifax town center last night at about 10pm

red mk1 arosa (I think, had the mk1 rear bumper on)

Only saw it from behind for about 30 seconds but had bolt on or custom arches front and back and deep dish 13/14s on

also might have had a smooth boot but cant remember/didnt get close enough, had lupo rear lights on too

Also saw a standard black lupo lowered same time and place

Anyone got any info?

That Arosa is on here.

There was a big thread on him having 13x7 et-7 Minilites with 32mm spacers. Actually looks a lot better than expected with the Mini arches.

It didnt have the rears on when it was last on here so looked stupid, looks better now with all four on.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup thats mine. They are mini arches they were a quick fix when i got nicked but I never got round to doin it all properly. It's going up for sale shortly just to create a bit of interest...

Yup thats mine. They are mini arches they were a quick fix when i got nicked but I never got round to doin it all properly. It's going up for sale shortly just to create a bit of interest...

Are the arches custom or direct off a car? - if you plan on taking them off at any point, i know someone who would bite your hand off for them.

Edited by BEP51