Good insurance companies?

marcusgrant

My insurance is up for renewal and i would like to go with a good company. So who would you recommend? It would be great if i didnt mistake them for my local takeaway when i ring them up.

I know Brentacre and HIC are meant to be good? any more like them.....

Cheers :)

p.s. when i say good i dont meant 'really cheap' i mean like good customer service, or if you had an accident they were really helpful etc...

Edited by marcusgrant

• 3 weeks later...

Ill keep an eye on this topic too as im after a few good companies like that and who are friendly with modified cars.

Sky insuranc and endsleigh are meant to be good. Flux are also quite good to from what friends have said.

Heard some teriible things on here about flux from 2 very well known members. One being Al

People always reve about Flux, but they have never given me a quote thats anywere near anyone else, and have never wowed me with their customer service either.

Admiral group on the other hand, seem to use sexy sounding north american babes in their call centers

Been with Brentacre for three years now.

If you are looking to modify your car they are very good.

Most mods offer no extra increase and when my car keys were stolen from work, they were very helpful in resolving the problem.

Cost wise, Im old, 34 this year and the lupo is my third car but from memory they were near the bottom of the price range when it came to quotes.

Hope this helps

regards

Angelo

• 5 weeks later...

People always reve about Flux, but they have never given me a quote thats anywere near anyone else, and have never wowed me with their customer service either.

Admiral group on the other hand, seem to use sexy sounding north american babes in their call centers

Them "North Americans" are actually Canadians lol, although pretty cool when you do get through to them. Most of the time you end up speaking to Welshies too :-)

Admiral are usless with a claim! I wont rest untill I slate them to deather after trying means usch as

You dont have a licence

You have point on your licence

All of which were untrue and then taking 11 months to pay out and pockieting the 11 months tax too! ************

Edited by Bikerz

steer clear of adrain flux, if u have an accident you are left to deal with around 5 different company's and none of these company speak to each other

in case of an accident this is what happens

you call flux, tell them, they put you in touch with angel assistance, angel assistance put you onto helphire for a hire car, you then have to call the actaul insurance company your under, in my case highway, highway put you onto a garage, and a legal company

so companys you now need to liase iwth is now

adrian flux

angel assistance

help hire

the garage

and the legal firm,

none of these people talk to each other, pain in the arse, they all pass you off to each other none of them really taking charge with whats going on

feckin nightmare been through this rigmarole twice, with non fault accidents

never again, even if ihave to pay more this year i shant be going with adrian flux