*PRICE REDUCED* 2002 Red Lupo Sport

jpp19

2002 Lupo Sport in Flash red, it has 98900 miles on the clock, but will increase slightly. Great car and has never let me down, its MOT’d till 1st of May 2012, and taxed till the end of July. The car has all the usual sport trim, electric mirrors and windows, power steering, ABS and central locking. Its got the factory fitted electric sunroof, and with it being a 2002 model the more desirable GTI interior. There is also an aftermarket alarm fitted on top of standard immobiliser. The interior shows no signs of wear with no burns, rips or tears and is very good for its age. The paintwork comes up really nice after a wash and polish.

It has had everything that needed doing to it over the years. There is loads of history with the car with receipts proving the major work carried out. The common sport problems have been fixed and repaired, the pedal box was replaced by VW in September 2007, at 61624 miles, and the clutch replaced at 65389 miles in Feb 2008. The gearbox was repaired in December 2008, the timing belt and kit, along with water pump was replaced in Feb 2009, at 79538 miles. The car has service stamps until 61000 miles, and has been serviced regularly after this. New pads and discs all round last year, and oil, oil filter, air filter and plugs changed about 1300 miles ago.

There a few stone chips on the bonnet and bumper and minor dints on the doors off careless people in car parks, and a small scratch on the passenger door (cant be seen in pictures). There is also a small crack on the drivers side of the rear bumper which I’ve tried to make out in the pictures but cant be seen, it has never bothered me! I am probably being over critical but just want to be as honest as possible.

DSC00567Large.jpg

DSC00569Large.jpg

DSC00571Large.jpg

DSC00573Large.jpg

DSC00576Large.jpg

DSC00579Large.jpg

DSC00583Large.jpg

DSC00587Large.jpg

The car is in great overall condition and wish I didn’t have to sell it, but i need a diesel for commuting to and from uni. I have both sets of keys aswell as the master one, and the V5 is present and in my name.

Feel free to contact me on 07853012652 or 01913859013 for any more information or to arrange a viewing.

More pictures available if required.

I am Located in Penshaw (near Newcastle) in the North East.

£2000ono, feel free to pm me any offers

Thanks for Looking!

Edited by jpp19