Scotty_82 for mod ?

Rich

should he ?   

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I recently read somewhere that the people who run this place have overlooked the obvious qualities that Scotty would bring to the team.

Therefore I have created the poll to finally answer this question for Scotty, naturally there's no implications other than giving him the views of the masses, not just the dictators.

Vote away, feel free to add more wit to the bottom.

Silver, please don't ban me for this. x

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As not everyone will know of the the hard work i put in on this site i thought id give a sound example of what i bring

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=78067&pid=942473&st=40entry942473

Wouldn't this be like giving a pyromaniac a can of petrol and a box of matches?

Hellish fun to watch to watch from a safe distance, but nothing you'd want to get involved in.

its the natural progression for this forum to have him as mod! everyone knows it makes sense really. Too many dumb arses on here now, that 'supercharger' is a prime example...they need to be put in place

Pete ive already shown you the way, it doesnt have to be finding nemo charger either.

its the natural progression for this forum to have him as mod! everyone knows it makes sense really. Too many dumb arses on here now, that 'supercharger' is a prime example...they need to be put in place

Marcus i am sometimes shocked at the stupidity of some of the young ones, or the levels that some will go to copy and fit try to fit in to be cool.

Honestly it wasn't just about you there have been many a silly question asked that shouldn't have even warranted a reply. If you ask what colour you should paint your wheels I will e-stalk the **** out of you though ha

I've just noticed I've been described as tender and supple , that made me giggle

I wasn't going to give you the glory ha ha ha

Edited by scotty_82