BMC Induction kit group buy

Dare

Right, as mentioned in a previous thread there is going to be a group buy on Bmc kits.

There needs to be a minimum of 10 defenate people to get the discount and is open to both Gti and sport owners. (although im sure an acception could be made)

The discount is 17.5% and works out as follows;

Sport kit = £133 (usually £157)

Gti kit = £140 (usually £165)

Delivery included.

Please add your name to list below, but only do so if you are willing to commit to coughing up the money when the time comes.

please pm me if you have any questions.

P.s Respect to RimstyleUk (Toby, top bloke)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in one but it depends when as I won't be able to do any more mods until I get a new insurance prenium in October this year. Not allowed ANY mods under Churchill...

When do you expect this to be happening? I know if I get one it might prove too tempting to just 'try it out' then not take it off again lol... But if it's going to save me some ££ then I'm in (as long as it's with the breather pipe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

To be honest, due to the lack of interest theres not much point. Bit of a waste of time really.

Ill find out whether that price includes the breather pipe and let you know smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Dare)
To be honest, due to the lack of interest theres not much point. Bit of a waste of time really.  

Ill find out whether that price includes the breather pipe and let you know smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think there is interest - see the other 2 threads !

Try PM'ing people who've shown interest on the other threads and draw their attention to this one. You give up too easily tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I not giving up, but your right there was plenty of interest in the other thread. Although look how many views compared to posts.

But if people want one all they have to do is put their name down, im not chasing people smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dare (?what is your real name?) - it wont come with a breather filter for that money - they are £14 from BMC.... when I did the group buy I almost dealt direct with BMC and couldnt get it any cheaper as they were the ones importing them for the group buy.

I know your mates work for rimstyle, just check if it includes everything and VAT etc.... from what I hear rimstyle would be making a loss on each one at that money..

Dare (?what is your real name?)
Steve, why?
it wont come with a breather filter for that money - they are £14 from BMC.... when I did the group buy I almost dealt direct with BMC and couldnt get it any cheaper as they were the ones importing them for the group buy.

Tbh i wouldnt know as i havent checked it yet, although ill find out later tday for sure.

But if what you say is right about the price then surely that would be the case, as i cant imagine any company would sell anything at a loss.

I know your mates work for rimstyle, just check if it includes everything and VAT etc
Have you spoken to them? Who did you speak to and if you did what did they say??

@Tigz good thinking!! Only problem is i recently changed the pc and email address (was work, now at home) i used to register on Porka and being a numpty i cant remember my password :roll:

Can someone whos registered to Porka post up this link, pretty please biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know your mates work for rimstyle' date=' just check if it includes everything and VAT etc[/quote'] Have you spoken to them? Who did you speak to and if you did what did they say??

I meant that, I know its your mates, but I am pretty certain that the guy I dealt with last time will do it cheaper than anybody, he wasnt at rimstyle.