Awesome/Detailed summer bash!

AwesomeAl

188858_10150127525838334_39558993333_6466764_871539_n.jpg

Hey Guys! Just thought I'd post up an open invite to anyone thinking about coming to visit us on Sunday 31st of July for our Annual summer bash!

This year promises to have an even bigger turn out than last year!

We will be hosting a Show and Shine, Rolling road demonstations, Several manufacturers such as: Dubkorps, Forge Motorsport, Revo Teknic, Pipercross, Air Lift, KW Suspension and possibly a few other suppliers!

We'll also have on-site catering, Forum and Club displays

If you guys would like a clubstand, lets get a list of names together and get something organised! A little under a month left now :)

Cool cool. I don't think club lupo will be having a club stand as I've not really had enough enquiries or names put down.

I'd probably say try and travel up in a group so you can all park together! :D

I might come visit you Al...

in the new soot chucker!

Al, how many do you need for a club stand?

are you way out ?

Would be a shame that not 1 Loop on display & that not more interest as people are forever moaning not much up North

G

Edited by leweylupo

Al, how many do you need for a club stand?

are you way out ?

Would be a shame that not 1 Loop on display & that not more interest as people are forever moaning not much up North

G

Well I've not officially had one name down so may not be worth bothering. The club stands will all be in the main parking area anyway, so just a case of getting in early and parking up!

Ideally I'd need at least 5 cars to make it look any good! :)

If where gonna park up together are'nt we best trying to arange a meeting point like 5 mins away from awesome?

Sounds like a Plan!

Well I've not officially had one name down so may not be worth bothering. The club stands will all be in the main parking area anyway, so just a case of getting in early and parking up!

Ideally I'd need at least 5 cars to make it look any good! :)

Sounds like a Plan!

ok well if you haven't had one name thats a poor do

Obviuosly i could have rocked up with Lenney the Lupo & dragged Tom with me if he isnt working but club lupo banner & just 2 isn't quite saying much.

Hell when my dad & Tom turn up at our house there are 4 loops on my drive with the Mrs & mine thats hardly a club stand in Lostock Hall :lol:

At least you tried sorry didn't see it earlier

Regards

G ;)

Edited by leweylupo

I'll stick mine up on a stand I'm only 10mins away from awesome and but it's up to you and I'll give it good clean before coming working at a karcher dealer and All :0)