Arosa misfire

Hi all, i recently bought a 2003 1.0 arosa from an auction, its a very pretty car but has a got a problem, on tick over there is a misfire, i lifted the bonnet to see a spark from the coil pack to the lead so i replaced the leads, then the plugs, but it still misfires on tickover, it drives first class, no hesitation, bunny hopping etc, it cant be the coil pack as it would miss underload, it only does it on idle, any ideas guys., im flumped, thanks in advance

havnt a clue what they were, i rang my local motor factors, gave them the reg and they gave me the plugs, ive just had a call from my mechanic to say he just did a pressure test on it and its coming up as low on one cylinder, could the coil pack do this ???

Ive had the same problem with my arosa, it could be one of three things, the brake servo pipe needing replaced, the charcoal needing replaced, or the egr valve needing replaced. Mine eventually came back to the egr valve being replaced , will post up on monday or tuesday to let you know if this has solved the missfire :).