event full holidays...

...superlupo...

dad though it would be a great idea to reverse in to loopy over christmas... bless 'im.

anyway the good part is she goes into the body shop 3rd week o' jan to get the dent fixed have the, very practical but very unnesessary, bumpstrips removed and have some ludacrisly expensive konigsedder [spellin!!] arches fitted.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the funny part is because the dent is under the filler cap to push it out from the inside the body shop dude has to strip the whole back half of the car out!!! well, me rollcage comes the same week so im strippin the car out and keepin all the interior at work so i can put back in what i want after the cage is in. :thumbs: :thumbs:

ooooh and my pedal box went aswell!!!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> bo$%ox!!!!!! :sneaky:

and i've got a favour to ask too.... if anyone knows what the konigsedder arches look like i'd be very greatfull because to make it a bit more interestin i bought somethin i'd never seen!!!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p :thumbs: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

pics would be cool.. :cool:

i had a phone call from R&`A-designs` today... it appears konigseder never put the front arches into production!!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

they said they made moulds for the rear but the fronts were a custom made jobby????

so on saturady me and loopy have been invited on a trip from sunny bath to lovely grimsby to talk to them about custom fittin the konigseder MK4 golf arches to it!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

oh yes!!!! there like 3 times wider and all the work is bein done by R&A themselves!!!! :thumbs: oh and the small detail of it bein THE only one in the country.

result. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Wicked well if you ever think of changing your wheels please offer them to me. i love those wheels i saw your car at mean stree cruise last year and thought it looked wicked :sigh:

it's nice to be loved!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i might be persuaded to sell for the right price..... one of them had a nasty meetin mith a curb the other day!!!! :mad: but its ok because i got a new one on order. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

the only problem with the wheels is they are never clean enough and they scrub like you wouldn't believe on bumpy roads but not on the track which is good. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />