Any suggestions?? - Modifying my Lupo Sport..

loopyLea

Welcome to clublupo loopyLea have you thought about wheels and suspension maybe a exhaust

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hey yeah i have. i got new Fox racing alloys on it at the moe but possibly could get bigger ones ( whats the biggest size they take? without looking odd?) its got a central exhaust at the moe which is kinda cool . its an oval shape but dya wreckon a stainless steel one would look better? i dont know nowt bout lowering any tips? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I have got 15 inch rims which are perfect fit and i have lowered my car about 35 mm on eibach springs and it looks preety cool plus i can go lower if i want and yeah i would reccomend a stainless steel exhaust

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

See my car under Reader Rides KidDubs Loop Pics at last

I from Watford, NW corner of M25

You have to host the pics on some webspace, then enclose the whole web address of the picture where it's hosted including http://www. inside bracketsHope that makes sense hehe wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Welcome Lea.

Another yellow one- losing my exclusivity.lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Photos of it near the back of the readers rides section (no mods done for ages). As for wheels, 17s are the way forward. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hi again loopylea biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> im in south wales too, all the south wales ladies in da house hehe

im from llanelli, u?

i've got a blue sport...........u wont exactly miss it if you see it!! i've done about everything you can do to it except for modifying the engine.

QUOTE(luporacer)
Andy..........I aint done a bikini carwash since....lol

I have never forgiven my mate for wanting to go look at the sites around cardiff rather than get my car washed by you with your very pretty, erm, (looks for polite word), norks out, infact I ain't spoken to him since smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm not allowed to go anywhere near bikini car washes now either blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />