MY VW FOX PROJECT

jamie: :williams

hi all, my names jamie. i am new to this forum and couldn't find a fox club anywhere as i suppose people don't buy them due to their bad reviews and stuff, but before you all slate me for having this car to me its a vw and any vw is a good car so here my little proj, i shall upload new photos every step. since having it, people haven't stopped taking the piss on how slow it performs but i just want it to look super :)

bringbackfoxhuntinglarg.jpg

only joking lol, we will be seeing more and more foxes on this site over the next few years, will be very interesting to see what techiniques work best with them, its a Brasilidub get dubbing!

(Pics expected)

haha gd one but on a serious note for some reason people hate them, im not going to lie but i find its not as nice to drive as a lupo or a polo but it has real potential to look great. when i sus out how to upload the pics they will be on lol

/Users/jamiewilliams/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/30 May 2011/IMG_1228.jpg

You need upload your pic's to an image hosting site. www.photobucket.com is a good one. Free too!

Then grab the image link and paste into your post.

Best to reduce the file size with a photoediting suite. Something like 800 x 500 and a file size not bigger than 200kb is ample for posting on a forum like this.

;)

arhh i give it lol, ive done that on one called imageshack, it gives me a code for posting the pic on a forum but as soon as i type it into the image uploaded and post it it just comes out as the lick still :/

Edited by jamie: :williams

img0794sj.jpg

almost had it. at this page right click the image - view image - copy the bar along the top.

click the pic button and paste link

new line for each image.

Very shiny btw!

Edited by BEP51

many thanks mate, im sorta new to this :/ but yeah thanks the fox im going to being spicing up a little bit, but like i said im not doing it for performance only for looks. the alloys are due next week, and the mirrors and front tints are booked in at the end of the month, the fox badge is being re moved on the back to below the badge while the badge background is having spice up, got measured up today for a custom black and white chequered bonnet bra, ill add more pics as i go :)

thats cheating lol, but u can see how mine has done it if u click [Edit post]

its not meant to be too tedious to put up pics...

Edited by BEP51

thanks again, any vw lover who tells me that the fox in black is not sexy from behind is not a real vw lover as from behind with the limo tints is gawjasss

Edited by jamie: :williams

Lowered with pokey euro stretched 15's on it.

Look at Borbet A's to get an idea.

This looks lovely!

VW_Fox_2.jpg

Edited by BEP51

its a vw and any vw is a good car

Have you seen the Mk3 Golf? Or been in a Mk4 Golf 2.0 N/A "Gti"? Haha.

On a serious note it will be interesting to see how this develops. I know of a couple of slammed Fox's on the show scene that actually look quite good. They need repeated hits with the holy stick of lowering though, I could still live under the arches after 100mm drop :D