Flash Red 1.0 - Renault Turbines on!

Daniel Dewhurst

It is very much like your own isn't it? :lol: You should get one for your windscreen on the passenger side so to people in front yourself & your passenger will appear to have identical handlebar beauties. Toidy. :thumbsup:

look good! Slam it more at the back!! :D

look good! Slam it more at the back!! :D

the arch gap in that first pic looks so big but its not! thats just because when i put them on the handbrake was on so when i let the jack down the back sat higher than it should! it does sit lower than that trust me haha! but anyway, thats the lowest the adjusters go lol im tempted to see how it sits just on the cups but itll do for now :)

Looking good they really suit it with the red rims. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking real nice dude

cheers koop!

Looks really cleeean! Get some coloyr coded mirror cases now

i was thinking this the other day, but i quite like them black!

Payday next week, gonna buy a new polishing pad and backing plate for the mop! along with a new clay bar, some menzerna polishes, and some chemical guys sealant! She's gonna shiiiiiine :D

I hate typing reverse rake so I'm not going to.

i know man! i realised that the front shoulda gone lower once id already put my wheels back on and put everything away and couldnt be bothered with it!

thinking about getting a chassis notch in the near future so that problem will be no more!

• Like 1

just a couple of recent pictures is this potent weather!!

581390_10151380455644942_927240467_n.jpg

Sorted out the reverse rake, front is dropppped now, so close to my driveshafts!

Also bought a pair of 20mm spacers for the fronts,, still need to get some 25mm for the back and roll my arches!

564659_10151378475474942_1122197780_n.jpg

and treated her to a polish :)

296009_10151373525694942_2121295113_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so the car wont start! Apart from once about 2 weeks ago when it wouldn't start, the car has been starting as normal. Went out to start it earlier and all the electronics came on as usual but the battery light wouldn't go off. tried turning the key to start it anyway and literally nothing happened! Car won't even attempt to turn over at all! The EPC light is also on.

Im thinking this is just the battery not having enough power to make the car turn over??

If anyone can shed some light on this its appreciated!!

Drove about an hour and back from players yesterday with no problem, just wouldn't start later in the evening!

Edited by Daniel Dewhurst

Alternator?

If all the lights came on the dash, then it's not the battery....

Lights might still come on if the battery is dead. It does sound like the alternator though. In my last job we had to shift cars that had been sitting still for sometimes 4 weeks plus so mega dead battery and even they managed to turn over for a split second.

Edited by Pete91

cheers for the replies people! i tried putting the batter on charge over night but this seemed to have no effect but it is a super old charger! think what i might try and do is jump start it and see what happens. the battery in there at the moment looks pretty old anyway so im thinking it could just be that, well hoping anyway! ill get back to you when ive tried that!