From the yellow side... - ...to the grey side. The search is over.

Nice to see you back Andy, good choice even if I do say so myself wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I'll have to take some more pics but loopy doesn't usually stay still long enough, will try to make an effort at the weekend if the weather's good. I've got the dark red interior, one to go for in my book though leather would have been nice if I could justify it.

@MattyB ouch, knew it was a bad idea to lend someone you're lotus on the snowiest day of the year, hope your covered and it doesn't hurt you're premiums next year.

Guy called Kev saw mine in the garage and ordered one the same but he doesn't come on here much. Lives about 80miles north of here so your not likely to run into him or me to spoil your exclusivity biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know theres a 52 plate grey anthracite with leather knocking around somewhere as I went to see it in port talbot a year ago. That car was a bargin, it had done 200 miles and was up for £13,990. Lucky ******* got that one I tell you. Have yet to see it on the road since though.

Other than that. Theres a silver one around here and also a raven blue one I always seem to see between Cardiff and Aberdare.

I also saw a silver one drive down a road in Gornal (Dudley) out one of the back windows of my house. Was dark and the xenons were unmistakable smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> short supply, bit of a club joke at the moment LOL

Ask MattyB who'll ask Fin who'll... lol, new stickers are in the pipeline, shirts and `t-shirts` has a thread out there just now, stickers look similar to the club logo on the shirts.

here pic is a bit on the large side to post in frame

I was about to say... I believe that you took this picture whilst we were out in Shropshire Andy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://www.evoposters.net/gallery/Shropshire8June/abi

No one likes an Elise driving smart ass you know biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

....even if he does run this forum wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />