1.0 or sport

JDarosa

I have been checking up on my insurence quotes and for 3yrs driving and 3yrs no claims with a accdent in december for my 1.0 arosa its going to cost me 939 but for a lupo or arosa sport its going to be 1029 what do you rekon i should do save up and get a sport or keep to my 1.0

Seems like the insurance is in favour for you to get a Sport.

Obviously you will have to spend money to get a Sport, I think the question should really be; how much can you get for your 1.0 to put towards a Sport.

Is your 1.0 modified\declared and have you quoted on a Sport with the same mod's?

shall i have pizza for dinner or a healthy chicken salad?

Depends on the topping selection.

I have been checking up on my insurence quotes and for 3yrs driving and 3yrs no claims with a accdent in december for my 1.0 arosa its going to cost me 939 but for a lupo or arosa sport its going to be 1029 what do you rekon i should do save up and get a sport or keep to my 1.0

The running cost of the sport will be a lot more as its the most thirsty of all Lupos, tax is also more. Something to keep in mind.

shall i have pizza for dinner or a healthy chicken salad?

Stick to the pizza or have an avocado and pine nut salad instead, If you want healthy then chicken should be off your list completely!

Edited by Unheard

I think thats a stupid difference. Im sure if your mileage changed or you changed the value of the car it would soon rise.

EDIT: Saying that I only pay 1200 with 1 years no claims on my sport. I just dont understand how the 1.0 is soo expensive when its half the insurance group. I know that doesnt directly mean half the cost but still.

Edited by SamAtkinson

the whole concept of car insurence is like the 7th wonder of the world i put my mileage as 7k for both of them and for both of them for the value 1500

but on the topic of pizza i would go for the meat feast lol

How is chicken unhealthy. It's of the most healthiest meats?! Fish being the best. Full of goodness.

Depends how they are cooked really. I've seen many fat vegetarians.

full-full-food-fat-smiley-emoticon-000646-medium.gif

Depends how they are cooked really. I've seen many fat vegetarians.

full-full-food-fat-smiley-emoticon-000646-medium.gif

OK you have confused me now lol. Good quality chicken is very good for you :) No skin though just lovely breast. Man I love the breast.

Im going to make prawn laksa.

Nothing to do with the thread but interesting none the less.

Edited by scotty_82

...only have pineappple on your pizza if you're a "big girls blouse" or if it has lots of chillies on it.

Margarita is the only real pizza.

Im growing my own chillis at the moment, bloody love them in everything.

But pineapple still works so well on a pizza.