My Lupo Sport Going Back To Standard. The Final Chapter.

Mr Moley

The list below is everything i can think of but if you can think of something else just blurt it out and it's yours!

All prices are collected. Message me for postage details.

Longlife custome exhaust from downpipe (just under manifold flange) with new flexi, decat, and twin DTM tailpipes. - £299 + standard lupo exhaust.Brand new and mint comes with old cat!

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

SEATS SOLD

WHEELS SOLD

STEERING WHEEL SOLD

COILOVERS SOLD

And then the car. VW Lupo 1.4S (100bhp) In black. W reg (2000) with 89k miles on the clock. Just had new gearbox oil, engine oil, oil filter, new spark plugs and manifold gaskets. Unsure on price yet for the whole car but i will see what condition it is in once it has been reverted to standard.

Let me know guys. First come first serve.

Edited by Mr Moley

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the person buying the cage is scared im a dodgy dealer.

Just to clarify for everyone about the cage.....it is out of a polo and requires a small amount of modding to fit your car. It bolts through the floor, then bolts together and then you need to bolt it through your wheel arch. To bolt it through your wheel arch easily you have to fold down 10cm of the seam running down the inside of the arch (under the plastics) and that is all.

PM me asap if you want it as next person to PM me gets it. I can't wait around selling this stuff guys!

BUMP

Edited by Mr Moley

All prices are collected. Message me for postage details.

FK Silverline Coilovers - £350 all cleaned and in the box ready to go!

BMC Induction kit with L bend and clips. - £100 (Sold)

Porsche 911 Boxster seats - £325 collected - £400 fitted.

Steffan RS 14x8 & 14x9 Wide Dished wheels

Wheels (Need centres re-sprayed really but if your not picky they look awsome) - £500 without tyres. £650 with tyres. (Centres could do with a re-spray due to some TINY paint flake around the edges where theyve been masked but from any more than a metre away they are MINT. If your scared of stretch don't bother buying these.

Cage - £150 (sold)

Steering wheel - £100 with boss Mint condition.

Whiteline ARB -£100 (Prov Sol)

Longlife custome exhaust from downpipe (just under manifold flange) with new flexi, decat, and twin DTM tailpipes. - £299 + standard lupo exhaust.Brand new and mint.

Smoothed bootlid - £60 standard black bootlid.

Smoother Rear bumper. - £60 + standard black back bumper. (1 cm mark, easily touched up)

Smoothed front bumper (Freshly re painted, - £60 + standard front bumper

Smooth bonnet. £65 + standard bonnet.

New prices! Need this stuff gone!

Edited by Mr Moley