small mods.

???

hi there .

I am 17 next week and i have a 1.0 arosa which i would like to dub up but cant because of insurance :( is there any small mods i can do which will look nice but wont afect the insurance :D

thanks jamie :)

remove rubs strips of side of car

stickers

painting the badges

painting the dash

aero wipers

maybe smoothing of bumpers (not sure if that changes insurence or not)

but mainly keep it clean and tidy till you can do it up

ash

were would you get a stubby aerial from ?

ebays your friend.

i've got one i can sell you but i took it off my car because the reception was crap with it.

if your not bothered about that then its yours for £5

i paid 1200 for my arosa and 3200 for my insurance :o if i was insured for 1800 id love it lol, though the insurance are unaware its modified

Well thats not a very good idea is it

i paid 1200 for my arosa and 3200 for my insurance :o if i was insured for 1800 id love it lol, though the insurance are unaware its modified

haha thats nothing i got quoted £8000 for a 1 litre polo because i live in bd4 :lol:

Same. i would love a quot for £1800. the cheapest quot i have had is £2,666 . its just a 1L with no mods

you should shop around for insurance and get quotes with and without mods.

My insurance is actually £200 a year cheaper with all of my mods declared and a value of 4k on the paint job than it is completely standard!

What he said, that's what I did. Call everyone and anyone (as long as they're insurance brokers, not just a florist or someone)

And for small mods, keep it clean and tidy. Paint dash/interior parts. New headlining, pressed/new number plates, some insurance don't charge for audio mods so that might be worth looking into.

Jake.