Lupo Models in club - ...again!!!

gargoil

Lupo Models in club - ...again!!!  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did this poll the other day but didn't get finished, anyways it was to see what kind of figures the club has in the way of each model of the Lupo as the GTi is supposed to be rare but seems the most common. I'll also put a little section in just for you Crusoe! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more basic models are more likely to be owned by non enthusiasts, thus the GTi should surely be the most popular amongst club members, but not on the road?!?

I've got a GTi, her name is Lucy (my Mum named her...) and she was 3 in February. Does that make me Old Skool coz i've got an early `5-speed` GTi?!?

I agree, most small engined lupos r drivin by coffin doggers or by poeple who just want a car to nip down to the shops in. U wonldn't buy a GTI just to nip to the shops, that would just be a waste!! The GTI's r becoming very popular, I've seen heeps poppin up in the aberdeen area ever since i lost my license which is a shame cos i can't race them.smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well, I've seen one other GTI down here in Torbay. Flying through Newton Abbot, a red one. Not seen one while I've been driving my GTI though or I'd give them a flash (us GTI owners must stick together smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

Would wave to other Loop drivers too, but none of them seem bothered (must be the Devon oxygen thief factor biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

By the way i cant afford a GTi but i am a very hard core v dub fan its not what you drive its how hard you drive it and trust me i have giving many a gti a scare down a country lane my theory is all lupo models are except able even the 1.0L like tigz and afew others (a club for all models not for one)

Yeah I'd class myself as a dub nut, family have owned about 15 in total and I had a 1.4 litre Lupo E before my GTi. Always waved at other Loop drivers on the road, reckon only about 20% waved back though. New Beetle owners are best for flashing/waving at each other whilst out and about on the roads. I think it's nice ,cheers up your journey!!

QUOTE(gargoil)
I supose those that are really into cars are going to buy the BEST model! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Whoo!

Hang on hang on.

I select few buy the worst so they have a chalange building the best tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(nickilupo)
The more basic models are more likely to be owned by non enthusiasts

Hang on whats going on here?

The only reaoson I dont drive a GTi is down to insurance.

I love my car more than anything else in the world.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a little more than a enthusiasts.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />